I find that if I don’t write down my goals and aspirations, I won’t think of them as often because I am not being held responsible for them. So, what better way to stay on track to achieving my goals other than writing them down for literally anyone to see?
Short(er) term goals
- Finish Excel training courses
- Finish “How to win friends and influence people”
- Pick up every shift I can at work
- Don’t consume dairy
- Have more patience
Long(er) term goals
- Get over a 3.7 GPA last semester of college
- Become a certified bartender
- Get a job after graduation that I am excited for and not just settling
- Purchase a DSLR camera
These are running lists and by no means is this the only goals I have for short and long term, just what I have at this moment.