We all have those days when the bed is just so warm and so molded to your body and for some reason “someone” keeps shutting off the alarm clock and then you realize you have barely any time to get to class but there is that cute guy in your class today SO YOU HAVE TO LOOK GOOD. (holy run on sentence)
Oh, come on I can’t be the only one who thinks like that.
Any who, here are just some tips and tricks that I like to do when I am running late but would rather not look homeless.
Have a go-to outfit for those days that you do want to look cute but have limited time.
Or you know, yoga pants and a sweatshirt…
Step 1: Apply BB Cream to your face with your hands.
- BB Cream is a lighter alternative to foundation. It is great to apply when in a rush to even out your skin tone while also adding a bit more moisture which is fantastic in these winter months.
Step 2: Line waterline.
- This takes practice but once you get used to it is revolutionary (well..). Gently pull up on your eyelid and apply black eyeliner to the inner lash line. Lining the waterline gives the appearance of thicker eyelashes.
Step 3: For the main focus of this look, focus on the eye lashes. If you have to do just 1 of these steps… do this. Curl your lashes and apply a generous amount of mascara to the top and bottom lashes. Make sure to get as close to the root of the lashes as possible.
- Try: Tarte’s ‘Light’s, Camera, Action 4-in-1’ Mascara $19
Step 4: If you find yourself running late a lot and do enjoy filling in your brows I would recommend investing in a tinted brow gel. You can just sweep it over your brows to add a little color and hold those bad boys in place.
- Try: Benefit’s Gimme Brow $22
Step 5: You can do this one on the go. Just quickly apply a lightly tinted lip balm
- C.O Bigelow ‘Rose Salve’ $5.50
Step 6: If you are someone who always needs blush then be a grandma and pinch your own cheeks to give a natural flush to your cheeks. Or…if you live in what feels like the arctic like me, then just walk outside and the redness will find its way to your face… I promise.
I do this hairstyle even when I am not running late because it’s just so easy.
Pull hair over half of your ear and back into a small bun on the nape of your neck. Pull some strands out to frame face.
Now… Grab all your stuff… AND RUN!
What do you do when you’re running late? Comment down below!